Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Reflection Of Myself.

So, fast, it's july already, n it's only 3 more days before that 'dreaded' day arrives. sigh.. i wonder what will happen on that day. anyway, yesterday, i received another card from USA from cheng. thankfully, it managed to arrive safely this year. last year, the card was lost in the ocean or sth. lol..

Today's message in church was "Positive Love Of God". to be honest, i could barely pay much attention to pastor. i m feeling so fatigue n tired (even s i type this now). post effect of stayin up late last nite to complete (halfway) my micro journal n also due 2 the 2 hours of badminton. but seems like i have build up my stamina. i dont feel cramps or pain like last time anymore. after a rest of 3 months w/o exercise, when i went last week for badminton, i suffered from cramps n pain in my muscles. lol.. i need 2 start exercising already.. ><

anyway, i had the most stressful badminton game yesterday. went with wk n we played against 2 locals who r very good. i myself had never played a game with rules b4 n it was sooo confusin. need 2 keep changin sides n i m not sure of how the score goes. jus played but did a lot of terrible n embarassing mistakes. sigh... i always play for fun without any rules n i think thats farrr more enjoyable than to play 2 compete or to win the other team. the stress was worse than any exam stress. i felt soo weak n incompetent.

then i came back, with the desire to improve my skill, not to compete but to ensure i will play better, even with my friends. coz even when i play for fun with ky n some others, i ended up pickin the shuttles most of the time. =(
oh well..

another thing that bothered me alot recently is my MSP. sigh.. i regretted choosin that topic n choosin doctors n townspeople s my subjects. gosh.. went 2 hospital for 1 hr plus only 2 find 2 doctors (n i havent even collect 1 paper). should have chosen mmmc students instead, where i can jus enter their lecture halls n distribute all the questionairre to them. but 1 problem with students is they r more prone to give dishonest or faulty results. eg the other day, aki gave out his questionaire to us, n "M" answered rubbish in his paper: 'sex: I want' n etc etc. goshhh.. ==

anyway, i will try to finish all my MSP by 4th week. oh ya, i wish to thank God here too, for my Block 1 result. though its really "nothing" compared to my year 1 result, i m thankful for i know that He has blessed me, s i hardly read much last block, but i still managed to get 4 D's. especially my practicals! i thought i did badly but God surprised me. =)
one lesson i learnt is i m gonna be MUCH more hardworkin this block, n no more mangas or hours of FB n online in a day. i already set a goal for my this block exams n i wil ensure i will achieve it, with God's grace. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment