Saturday, July 30, 2011

summary of a boring post on a boring life

I REALLY DISLIKE REBLOGGIN THE SAME THING.
i think i will jus summarize.
had 2 class tests-did quite badly
aimed to be hardworking from now on
baked my first chocolate cake last week n it was quite succcessful though today's oreo cheese cake was quite a failure. they esp wk finished it all though.
time passed very fast- its jus 1 month before heading back to msia. n my head is already full of plans on how to utilize my holiday to the fullest. but i guess most wont be a success. hope to go singapore, plan the kl trip but probs r accomodation n transport for them.
i guess thats about it. lazy already.. sigh...

1 comment:

  1. Hahahah! I can feel your laziness la~
    Between, I would like to try the chocolate cake~ xp

    ReplyDelete